PRESS RELEASE: CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council Announces New Digital Reputation Management White Paper05.15.2019
The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council has published a new white paper, “5 Stars or Bust: Digital Reputation Management.”
The significance of reputation management, specifically in online and digital environments, is coming to the point of “make or break” for an organization—and that includes credit unions.
At points in the not-so-distant past, restaurants and retailers were the core industries that concerned themselves with online star ratings. Today, that field of vision is much broader. Credit unions have reviews on platforms as diverse as Yelp, WalletHub, Glassdoor, Google, Indeed, NerdWallet, Consumer Reports, Deposit Accounts, Facebook, Bankrate, Super Wallet, and the list goes on. Some of those reviews are glowing and others are scathing. It makes one pause and wonder, “What are members and other consumers saying about my credit union through these review platforms?”
In this white paper from the Marketing & Business Development Council, we examine:
- The definition of digital reputation management, and why it should concern credit unions.
- How to determine and track your credit union’s “digital footprint.”
- Some common misconceptions about digital reputation management.
- The benefits that a proactive, well-managed digital reputation management plan can provide, and how digital reputation can affect revenue, non-digital reputation, growth, and other key performance indicators.
- How a credit union can actively build a favorable digital reputation and how a credit union can recover from an unfavorable digital reputation.
|DOWNLOAD FULL WHITE PAPER||DOWNLOAD ONE PAGE SUMMARY|
Not a Council member? Explore member benefits and join now.
Press may contact Natalie Sherry at email@example.com for more information.
CUNA Marketing and Business Development Council
CUNA Councils are a member-led, collaborative community of credit union leaders providing vibrant peer interaction, new ideas and innovation to foster professional development for our members while advocating for the overall success of the credit union movement. The CUNA Marketing & Business Development Council is one of seven CUNA Councils, a network of more than 7,000 credit union professionals. For more information, visit cunacouncils.org.